- Solinfo is an international solidarity association (NGO) based in France since 2002.
- It is animated by volunteers who believe that children should be an universal priority.
- This association has set a goal to try to improve the condition of the education of vulnerable children in foreign countries.
- We provide computer trainings, art, sport workshops and recreational activities.
- We collaborate with local representatives as a way of respecting their culture. We don’t hold any political or religious views.