- Created in 2002, Solinfo is a french association of law 1901, recognized of public interest, driven by a few member convinced that children should be a universal priority.
- It is animated by volunteers who believe that children should be an universal priority.
- This association has for goal to improve the conditions of living and the level of education of the unprivileged and vulnerable in foreign countries
- It takes action in various domains such as IT Training, farming and growing training, and creativ development through art classes, sports, and leisure acivities.
- It actions are concived in collaboration with local representatives and in respect with the culture prohibiting any political, religious and social proselytism